Marketplace offers you 5 different types of ads which you can select during ad posting or reposting. It is not possible to switch between different ad types while it is live. Available types are:
In order to participate in any auction first you need to register an account. Once you have an account visit any auction and in the sidebar you will notice bidding box.
Below input for bid value you will see what is the minimum value you must place. Once the auction is finished and if you've won it you will receive confirmation mail.
List of all auctions in which you are or have been participated in is displayed on your profile under Auctions.
In order to promote your ads first you must navigate to your submitted ads and from the action menu select last option. It will open modal with list of all available promotions on market as well as your currently active promotions for the particular ad.
List of available promotions are:
- Bump Up Ad ( this will update creation date while expire time remains and can be used only once per ad )
- Highlight Ad ( this will make your ad stand out from others in listing )
- Top Ad ( make your add in the first XX positions of listing as well as in it's regualr listing position )
- Urgent Ad ( display urgent ribon on ad box )
- Home Map Ad ( have your ad appear on landing page )
With an exception of Bump Up promotion all of them can have multiple packages available.
Once you have selected promotion type and period you can proceed to payment screen. Once the payment is cleared your promotion will be active. Promotion starts from the time when payment is cleared and not from time the promotion is requested.
From dropdown you are selecting general location of your advert while selecting it on the map you are being more precise. Also if the location search of the marketplace is set to geolocation, people who search by location will find your ad more easier. Location sSearch of the marketplace can also be set as list of predefined values in which case value from the dropdown is being used.
Depending on the settings of the marketplace you can have:
- Packages ( in the packages time for submitting ads is unlimited while number of ad is final )
- Subscriptions ( here time for submitting is limited while number of ads is not )
Number of different packages and subscriptions is unlimited and it all depends on the prefered settings of the administrator
In order to retrieve phone number of the seller go to it's profile page or any of his ads and you will notice block with phone number.
If you wish to start messaging conversation with the seller first create an account. Once you have created your account navigate to any of his ads and you will notice button for sending message. List of you messages is available on your profile. There you have AJAX messaging system where you will be able to continue conversations.
There are two types of reviews – buyer and seller. First step is to register on our marketplace. Next you need to send a message to a seller. Once the seller responds to your message you will be able to review seller and in the same time seller will be able to review you.
When users visit your profile they will be able to see your overall review , complete list of your reviews and to filter them by type.
Once you post review it can not be changed. Also seller and you have option to respond to review.
If you have found some ad which you want to visit later or contact seller later, etc. you can mark it as Favorite and it will be save to the list of your favorite ads which you can access from your profile dashboard.
If you feel that the ad is breaking some rules, you can report it directly from ad page by clicking on the Report button and writing detail reason. Ad will remain active until administrator checks it out.
To clear caches for your Unnew apps:
1. Go to Settings, then Apps & notifications.
2. You’ll find a list of app categories. Tap on the category of your choosing — the “Unnew apps” category tends to have the largest list.
3. You’ll now see a list of your apps in that category, and how much space they take up on your phone. Tap on any of them, but consider the apps taking up more space.
4. Tap the “Clear Cache” button on the right side of this page. The cache will clear, and you’ll free up that much storage.
5. Log in again it will work.
There can be several reasons why you did not receive an activation email.
* There was a typo or error in the email address when you registered on unnew.net. So, it’s being sent somewhere else.
* For some reason, you might not have successfully registered an account on unnew.net.
* The automated activation email message was caught by your spam filter.
* Your email provider might have blocked the automated email message.
Here’s what you can do:
* Check your spam or junk mail folder for an email from email@example.com.
* Add firstname.lastname@example.org and unnew.net to your email contacts or approved senders list.